Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Meal

Well.....Ethan is now 5 and almost 1 month old. Aidan is 3 years and 8 months old and today they were both introduced to the Happy Meal. I'd done so well up until now not cluing them into the magical and mysterious Happy Meal. What kind of prize did I get? When can I open the box and look inside? Do I have the same toy at home? This past week I'd gotten Aidan one, but taken the prize out before he got the box, but then later Ethan found the Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 vehicle in my purse. Of course it was Hot Wheels so it was AMAZING to them and they wanted more. So tonight, I prefaced it with the announcement that they had to eat the meal (their choice of hamburger, cheeseburger, or chicken nuggets) if we went to McDonald's. Plus the enticement of a shamrock shake, it was not hard to get Mama to go through the drive through. YUM. Now I've tasted the sweet goodness of a Shamrock shake for the season. Luckily (to all of us) too the Happy Meals arrived with a different car than the one we received earlier this week. Even better....they both got different ones tonight. Now I'm hoping to convince them that they no longer have Hot Wheels in the Happy Meals going forward. We'll see if we can get off with only buying 3 Happy Meals EVER! :)

No comments: