Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Survivor: Redemption Island!

YAY! This has been an incredibly LONG week and I know it's only Wednesday and I have a THROBBING headache...stupid migraines. I normally love Wednesdays anyway so I can take the boys to gymnastics and chat it up with Jen. I'm really glad Aidan and David have class together and it's been fun getting together with our two families.

This is an especially good Wednesday, though, because Survivor starts tonight with two of my favorites: Rob & Russell. And because they are going to do "redemption island" Jay is interested in watching it too. So much good TV these days. Although I did hear that my new favorite show "The Good Guys" has been cancelled. BOO! Wednesday night is especially good... American Idol, The Middle (a CLASSIC), Modern Family, Better With You (soon to be cancelled), Mr. Sunshine (Loving Matthew Perry again) and now Survivor: Redemption Island.

We also enjoy Wipeout, Big Bang Theory, Community, The Office (although that is getting dumb), Outsourced (another good one being cancelled), Parks and Recreation, Grey's Anatomy, Blue Bloods, Defenders, Amazing Race (starts again this weekend), Desperate Housewives, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, Mike & Molly, Harry's Law, Parenthood, Biggest Loser, Raising Hope, and Glee. Wow...we do watch a lot of TV. What would happen if we actually had cable TV? Good grief!

And amazingly almost all of it after the boys go to bed. Their highlights on TV right now are Calliou, Mighty Machines, Clifford The Big Red Dog, and Wonderpets. They are scared of bad guys on any show. I wonder when/if that will change. I'm glad that they still have that innocence, but I just hope it doesn't hurt them once they start "big boy" school. But I'm also glad that they haven't seen Star Wars, IronMan, etc...they're not old enough yet, are they?

Anyway....it's Wednesday...my headache is almost gone now. I had a great time chatting with Jen. I enjoyed watching Survivor with Jay. And our boys are as cute as can be! WHOO HOO! So much to be thankful for and happy about!

No comments: