Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, February 17, 2011

4th Response (verbal anyway)

Well, I bit the bullet and called Earle Brown Elementary today. Betty in the office told me that she had spoken with the district office and Ethan's application was approved. She hasn't "seen" the approved application and the district hasn't sent a letter to us yet, but apparently we are ACCEPTED and there's a bottleneck at the district office. And while I'd like it in writing, for now we have to accept our acception over the phone. We did find out about the kindergarten open house in April. I am very excited for that. And when I told Ethan that Earle Brown wanted him, he had the biggest smile on his face. I am very excited. Although now I move onto worrying about the before/after school care. I don't know if I can wait until April to figure that out, but I will start researching online. :) We were impressed with this one from the start. It was the very first school we saw, but none of the others have lived up to it. Plus we are very excited about the IB program. I hope the boys will continue with it through their entire 13 years of school. Still waiting to hear what happens with Spanish Immersion (although logistically it would be an awful challenge) and the Minneapolis schools, but YAY that we got into our #1 choice!

No comments: