Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Response


Well, after spending the day feeling like a zombie in bed, I'm feeling somewhat better, but mostly just tired and out-of-it. I've never had mono before, but if I had this is what I'd imagine it feeling like however I do not think I have mono. Just a fever and swollen glands. Hoping it goes away sooner rather than later, but I guess only time will tell.

We got our first open enrollment response today and got ACCEPTED into Woodland elementary. Although this was only on our radar because we know a couple families that also have kids there, it is not one of the top 3. I'll have to do some more research before ruling it out, but YAY that we made it into at least ONE of our out-of-Minneapolis choices! So exciting to see Congratulations & Ethan on a school district stationery. Made me feel a little bit sad in a way. This is a big step for him moving into the real world. The little boy that just asked me on Monday whether they really sing/dance in the hallways of big boy school will be a part of big boy school and learn that, sadly, no, big boy school is not High School Musical.

No comments: