Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Monday, April 7, 2008

Big game

It's the NCAA finals tonight. Jay and I are about even in winning bracket by bracket. Tonight though is for a Wii/Xbox game. We have bought "game" food and are enjoying the game. Of course we thought both boys would be in bed, but as I type, Ethan (Big E) is on the couch next to me. He's so cute. Plus he's a mama's boy, so I have a hard time getting mad at him. Tonight he started saying "love you" back when you say it to him.

Tonight when I got home from work, it took a little prodding (Barney was on), but Ethan ran over and gave me a hug & kiss. Then as I was getting my coat off and shoes off, I see Aidan crawling over to me too. I think it's the first time he's crawled over for a hug. The wait was worth it as he moved his little crawlers on over. He's becoming a snuggle bug too (I hope).

No comments: