Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cleaning / Finding stuff

I dread the thought of cleaning our house, but we have to do it. With two little boys...we have to do it a lot! But it seems like not matter when we do it, it isn't half as bad as we thought it would be and it always takes twice as much time as we thought it would. And we always find stuff we forgot about.....this week a couple things have come back to us that we forgot about. When I took Aidan in for his appointment to check for stitches I put his shoes on the roof of the car while I was locking him in the car seat only to forget them up there and drive away. One of them flew off! This week when I took him back for his follow up ear infection....there it was on the side of the road! Crazy huh? Also this week I ended up working late because of a meeting and I ran into the cleaning guy Jesus from American Express. "Hola Amiga" He asked how many babies I had now and where Jay was working. It's so fun to run into old friends and he was so nice! I hope to run into him more. Well....back to the dreaded cleaning.....Cross your fingers the place will stay somewhat clean until we leave for Mexico! :)

No comments: