Our family

Our family
Christmas 2010

Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy week ahead

Well, i love to be busy, so I'm not going to complain about the week ahead...I hope work picks up the way our calendar has this week. I'm taking the boys shopping for T-ball gloves and birthday invitations tomorrow night while Jay enjoys a baseball game at Target Field. Wednesday, Jay takes Aidan to gymnastics and I'm going to take Ethan to JJ/Lori's to enjoy some play time with Abby while I go to a volunteer orientation at the Maple Grove hospital. Thursday, we're going to the rehearsal and grooms dinner for our good friends' wedding. Friday, Jay will partake in the bachelor party fun and I am going in for manicure & pedicure with my mom. Saturday is the big wedding day and Sunday is Mother's Day. The boys are going to LOVE all the grandma & grandpa time they get this week!!!!

No comments: